Real Property Program Asset Management Administrator
Tax Senior Manager - SC&H Wealth Management
Staff - Wealth Management - Tax (Summer 2024)
Asset Management Consultant
Banking jobs at employee-owned companies present a unique fusion of financial expertise and shared ownership, shaping a dynamic professional landscape. With a direct stake in their company’s success, professionals in banking contribute their expertise to shaping sound financial strategies, fostering economic growth, and providing essential services to clients and communities.
Banking jobs typically require a relevant degree in finance or business, strong numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to provide exceptional customer service. Financial proficiency combined with ownership culture cultivates a motivated, engaged, and empowered workforce, driving impactful financial services and contributing to the company's enduring success.
Employee ownership changes the relationship between the company and employee. Today there are 6,400 employee-owned companies in America.
Working at an employee-owned company provides tremendous wealth-building benefits beyond conventional roles. Employee-owned companies provide every employee with reasonable access to ownership through broad-based structures such as Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), Employee Ownership Trusts (EOTs), or even Direct Share Ownership Plans (DSOPs).
Ownership aligns interests and encourages wealth accumulation as the company thrives, enhancing the financial security of the employee-owners and positively impacting the culture of the business.
Broad-based ownership creates alignment, fosters commitment, increases collaboration, and drives innovation. Giving employees a direct financial stake in the success of the company incentivizes efficiency, leads to improved decision-making, and increases customer satisfaction. The shared responsibility created by an ownership culture strengthens the company’s performance, which benefits employees through shared ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positions list a wide range of experience, ranging from 1-10 years of baking/finance/accounting experience
- Degree requirements vary from a Bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Proficient in using office equipment and technology, i.e. laptop, scanner, printer, apps, camera phones, etc. is required for most positions
- Most roles require you to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to complete necessary licenses/certifications upon hire