Aircraft Systems Architecture SME
Summer 2024 Architectural Student Intern
Principal in Charge - Healthcare
Project Architect - Healthcare
Principal in Charge
Architecture jobs at employee-owned companies offer a unique blend of creative design and shared ownership, shaping a distinctive professional landscape.With a direct stake in their company’s success, architects contribute their expertise to innovative projects, shaping environments that harmonize functionality, aesthetics, and sustainability.
Architecture jobs generally require a professional degree in architecture, proficiency in design software, strong creative and problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project teams. The fusion of architectural creativity and an ownership culture cultivates a motivated, engaged, and empowered workforce, influencing impactful designs and contributing to the company's enduring prosperity.
Employee ownership changes the relationship between the company and employee. Today there are 6,400 employee-owned companies in America.
Working at an employee-owned company provides tremendous wealth-building benefits beyond conventional roles. Employee-owned companies provide every employee with reasonable access to ownership through broad-based structures such as Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), Employee Ownership Trusts (EOTs), or even Direct Share Ownership Plans (DSOPs).
Ownership aligns interests and encourages wealth accumulation as the company thrives, enhancing the financial security of the employee-owners and positively impacting the culture of the business.
Broad-based ownership creates alignment, fosters commitment, increases collaboration, and drives innovation. Giving employees a direct financial stake in the success of the company incentivizes efficiency, leads to improved decision-making, and increases customer satisfaction. The shared responsibility created by an ownership culture strengthens the company’s performance, which benefits employees through shared ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positions list a wide range of experience, ranging from 3-10 years of architectural experience
- Degree requirements vary from a Bachelor’s degrees in Architecture or related fields, or Master’s Degree from a NAAB accredited school
- Proficient in using office equipment and technology, i.e. laptop, scanner, printer, apps, camera phones, etc. is required for most positions
- Most roles require you to pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to complete necessary certifications and courses upon hire